It was not the first time I got this error message when trying to analyze results on LoadRunner Analysis. This is pretty strange since from the controller the test seemed to run fine. Usually I would just discard the test results and re-run it, just to avoid troubleshooting another problem caused by a LoadRunner bug that probably messed the results, but this time I decided to take some time to just check what was happened to the results.
When I tried to analyze raw results on Analysis, the import process fails and the error log has the following message:
Analysis Error log: <1/6/2012 1:23:52 PM>
Error 75012: in file 25983.lrr the Stop_time is 0
This seems really strange, but first thing I tried was to open the .lrr file with a text editor. Searched for the Stop_time parameter and apparently it was missing. Start_time was there and apparently with the correct test start time. Let’s try to include Stop_time to the file and see what happens.
Both Start_time and Stop_time are Epoch, or UNIX time, which is pretty much seconds since 01-01-1970. Just to be sure, check your Start_time with a converter like . If the time is correct, do the math to check how many seconds your test ran. For example, 1 hour equals to 3600 seconds, 2 hours 7200 and so on.
Take this number and sum it with Start_time. Add a new parameter called Stop_time and use the result of your sum. Eg.:
Start_time=1325809089 // Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:18:09 GMT
Stop_time=1325816289 // Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:18:09 GMT
Saved the file and tried to open the results again and it worked!!!
Hope this helps saving some time and avoiding headaches!